I probably owe it to you to pop in, and at least update everyone on changes that have happened in the last few months. (If you subscribe to my blog then you won’t have to keep checking the site 😉 )
as you recall from my update in April…
First 4 months of 2013:
1.Car accident and insurance claims
2. Sold our first house
3. Bought our 2nd house
4. Renovating our new house (which will consume probably at least 6 more months this year)
5. Practicing 6 batters for my friend’s wedding (3 gluten free and 3 regular flavors)- yep making the cake!
6. Work, of course.
7. …still no car…
2. Finally purchased new car in June (still a Honda Civic gal ;))
3. STILL renovating house (pics below).
4. Was a bridesmaid in my friend’s wedding out of town. (so fun and lovely break from renovations)
5. Grilling or eating out are our only 2 options for meals. Kabobs are a super yummy summer food… until you have them EVERY night. (see my attempts at creativity below).
6. Quit my comfortable job as a retail Dietitian.
7. Began work as a self-employed contractor again (yikes).
8. LOVE my new job working to fight childhood obesity- see organization here!! (and also counseling in private practice)
9. …and… STILL… renovating.
Happy Tuesday. Back soon to post “after” pictures (fingers crossed!). *share your favorite creative grilled meal, PLEASE!