Just kidding about the title. But seriously, isn’t this how we usually feel about 1 week into a New Year? Or maybe it takes us until February or March, but we get there eventually. And every year we say, ” this year will be different.” Is that ever true? So don’t put so much pressure on yourself. Make a few goals. Plan some events you’ve always wanted to do. Do 1 thing at a time. Make a plan.
I have a few goals. Nothing special but things I want to work toward this year. You know what’s going to make this possible? There is no PRESSURE! None. I’m excited about accomplishing a few goals. I’m looking forward to the changes that 2013 will bring. And I plan to ENJOY the MOMENTS.
I hope you join me🙂
- Maintain current weight (weigh myself weekly).
- Run 1000 miles.
- 3 half marathons and 2 triathlons (at least! you’ll notice no marathons on the goal sheet this year🙂 and I’m not upset!)
- Try 1 new meal per week (or maybe 2/month… I need this to be achievable).
- Stick to the budget for entire year.
- Save for new car and vacation.
- Be thankful. List of 1000 things. (inspired by the book One Thousand Gifts)
- Have an open heart for new lessons I need to learn.
- Read 12 books (1 per month)
- Start and complete 1 year of grad school.
This list will surely grow as the year passes by. Goals may change. This is my start.
What are your goals?